Are you near the end of a big construction project and starting to think about all the cleaning you’re going to have to do?
Well Worry No More, We Have You Covered!
Here at A&S Total Cleaning, we take the utmost care to ensure that every corner of your new space is clean, safe and ready for you to enjoy. We usually follow a standard operating procedure, however we can customize our post construction cleaning service to accommodate the needs of our General Contractors.
This is how we do it:
1. Rough Clean: During this initial phase we remove and clean all construction debris including dust, caulking, paint overspray and adhesives. Windows, sliding glass doors and glass partitions are all thoroughly cleaned. Typically, frames and mullions are included during this cleaning phase as well.
2. Final Clean: This phase begins with a repeat the all glass cleaning followed by an in-depth cleaning of all interior surfaces. Areas to be detailed will consist of:
· Cabinetry: each cabinet will be cleaned inside and out with a microfiber rag and a neutral cleaner and the tops will be vacuumed to remove any accumulated dust or debris
· Bathrooms: all bathrooms are cleaned from top to bottom including floors, fixtures, tubs, showers, counters, mirrors and any wall tile.
· Baseboards and Floors: Every baseboard and floor is detailed with the utmost care. We take every type of flooring into consideration when we choose a cleaning medium to ensure that no damage is caused.
· At the completion of this phase the space is usually considered move-in ready.
3. Touch-Up Clean: A week or so after the dust settles, we go back in and wipe down all horizontal surfaces to assure that all dust and debris is taken care of. We also remove any smudges and fingerprints that have accumulated on glass surfaces.
These 3 phases will settle all your worries and assure that your newly constructed space is move-in ready. We make sure to keep you in the loop every step of the way so that your needs and expectations are met. We look forward to helping you put the finishing touches on your next service!
Call us today to set up your free estimate 954-570-1165